Tuesday 22 January 2013

Day 11...

So well apart from being blighted as us women are every month! I am feeling strangely happy!  Planning my meals knowing what I am eating and when makes a huge difference.  I do not snack on junk, I eat really healthy now... and to be honest I am really proud of my progress so far.

Had another fitness session today, it is getting easier, but is still difficult.. hope that makes sense!  Its the first session I could get to since the snow, and I got weighed...

Eleven days in and I have lost 9lbs... over half a stone, I am really really pleased with myself.  Its such a confidence boost knowing that what I am doing is actually working, and that I am winning this battle to change my life.

What I ate today... 22nd January 2013

Breakfast...

Fresh made fruit cocktail with natural Greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey.

Lunch...

Fresh salad with mackerel, egg and beetroot.

Dinner...

Half a tub, of fresh chilli bean soup with chopped egg mixed in and 2 ryvita.


I have had no snacks today, I think that is due to feeling slightly bloated from being blighted!  Apart from that I think I am doing OK!  I have been trying really hard to drink herbal teas, I did! And have started a page on what I think of them! 

I am excited about my weight loss so far, still very positive and loving it.  On to the next day...

1 comment:

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)