Tuesday 5 March 2013

Day 52...

What I ate today... Tuesday 5th March 2013

Breakfast...

Scrambled eggs, sausage round and muffin and 1 hash brownie..hmm its was a MacDonalds Big Breakfast!! :( (all will be explained below!)


(Borrowed from Google Images)
Lunch...

A lovely fresh salad with a small amount of grated cheese and salad dressing. (Out in a pub!) And the drink! Blackcurrant cordial with soda water... loved the colour of it!

Dinner...

TO FOLLOW....

So today... I went out!! On a little jolly with my mum!! :)  We went to a place near Windsor... to meet the Simple Product team!  I was one of the VIP people that got to meet them to discuss their products.  It was really interesting, they asked loads of questions to me and my mum about what products we used and our routines.  They paid our expenses and because we gave our time up to go chat with them, we are getting a 'parcel' in the post in about 2 weeks time from them! Ooooh exciting!!! :) 

That is why the 'different' food!! I did and was very aware of what I should eat, when your limited it is hard to make 'good' food choices... I think I did OK?!  I still have dinner... not eaten yet as just picked up Han from the college as she is back from Disney now and had a GREAT time!!  And now we are off to Tesco food shopping!  So a healthy option for dinner me thinks!

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)