Wednesday 13 March 2013

Day 60...

What I ate today... Wednesday 13th March 2013

Breakfast...

Fresh cut melon.

lunch...

Nothing as was not hungry..



Dinner...

Mince in a chilli tomato sauce with mushrooms, carrots and green beans... topped with thin slices of sweet potato's.


Struggling to actually eat anything today... I feel so bloated that I just dont want to eat.  Still have stomach pain so eating makes me feel uncomfortable :(  I have tried to drink more fluids... 

Went car hunting today, need a new car, one that is more comfortable and more suited to both Jon and I.  Han can choose the colour!  :)  So after looking at a few garages we found one... the new Rav 4 2013. Actually am really excited about this car... but I will probably cry when I pick it up as it means getting rid of my first car... my now 12 year old Vauxhall Agila, a sad and happy day I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)