Sunday 14 April 2013

Déjà vu...

(Borrowed from Google Images)

So here I am again!  I have a severe case of Déjà vu!! See I am back studying with the same bowl of yummy food!  I just love it!  Mmmmm Natural Greek yogurt with raspberries and blueberries. 


I am trying to read and do notes in chunks, I have SO much reading to do for this next assignment.  And with me being ill and not 100% yet I think this will be a slow long process!  But look on the bright side... I am now back studying! :)

So been doing a little more thinking on what to do with my blog... I love writing in it and I hope I make people smile now and then?!  Right well you will be pleased to know I am keeping the blog and will try to be more active on it now.  I want to share my life.. what I get up to, how I spend my time.. as I feel its all a part of the bigger picture which is my journey.  And my journey is losing weight!  That is me!!  

I have hopes and dreams as does everyone but I want to share these things here.  See I believe by writing about things brings it to life and it also helps me to stay positive.  

Back to the studying! :)

Ok so took a little break to sample something new... I will post it here,... but I dont like it!  I tried it, its Tesco Finest but I prefer M&S one!  Its good to try and taste new things...



No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)