Sunday 5 May 2013

Wanted to add this....

(Borrowed from Google Images)

This is how it will be...

Take it slow and one day at a time...

Some news... hmmmm

Well I have decided to 'give up' studying with the Open University :(  I really have loved every minute of it.  The people I have met along the way, the friends I will keep in touch with... hope they keep in touch with me too!

I have taken this decision so that I can have less stress in my life right now and spend more time with my family.  Life is too short to stress about things...  I am going to be concentrating more on my health and me!

So this is the transitional period... I am in limbo land at the moment!  I know where I am and I now know what I want now... so bear with me whilst I transition!!  :)

This blog has been a kind of life saver!  Its made me think about things, look at my life and think about what I actually want.  Its HUGE!!

I am not giving up...  I WILL get through this tough time right now... and I will come back smiling :)

Watch this space!!!


3 comments:

  1. I've just had to make the same decision, for similar reasons:( So you have my sympathies. But the same reasons also have very good consequences so chin up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds to me that you've made the correct decision. When you are ready to, you can go back to study.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)