Monday 2 December 2013

Just wanted to say...


Ok firstly THANK YOU for sticking with me...

I should explain...

I will be coming back to my blog very soon... This Wednesday 4th December :)

And why have I been away?

Hmmmm...

You know I injured my knee, I have not seen feeling so good and sunk into a bit of depression.  I felt that low I could not bring myself to post anything...see I did not want any negativity I was going through and feeling to be passed in any way shape or form to you my friends.  This is why I chose to take a longer than expected break from blogging.

I try to stay positive in everything I do... sometimes I can only take so many knock backs...

But its OK... no more feeling like that...

I am feeling much better...

I am I guess in a happier place now... 

I will let you know more details of what I am doing... what I aim to do and hopefully you can all motivate me!

Until Wednesday...

1 comment:

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)