Saturday 21 June 2014

Saturday 21 st June 2014..... My Birthday ....


Hello friends...

Yes today its my Birthday... we have a tradition in our family to stay up until just after midnight to welcome the Birthday.  And this year my lovely husband (Jon) and Han bought me wonderful gifts...

As you know Han has already given me her surprise... 
Tickets to go and see James Blunt!!

Jon is so naughty...
Look at the wonderful things he bought me... not to mention all those amazing books I have already received..
A marvelous redwork book.

A Q Snap (R&R) frame that lets me sew quicker by not holding a hoop, I can put it on my lap whilst sitting in my comfy stitching chair...

And the most amazing present yet... something I have wanted for years and what left me speechless!!
A Radley handbag!!!
Front...



Back...



Its just perfect, pretty colors, a happy bag!  I am still speechless and cannot /thank my husband enough for spoiling me like this. 

I LOVE TO JON :) xxx

Thank You to all those who have wished me Happy Birthday already, that is very kind of you ... Thank You xx

I also received Happy post too....

From Peg from a recent giveaway she was having and I was lucky enough to be chosen :)

How wonderful are these gifts!  I just love them both, Thank You ever so much Peg :) And its come such a long way too... all the way from Australia.  Wonderful indeed.

I also participated in this...

I cannot show you too much as its another secret! Sssshhh OK a little bit...

Thats ok I think.... so yes been busy stitching but you will have to wait to see it! :)

My parents will be popping round later so may post an up dater later... 

I just looked on Google... eeeek!!
I hovered my mouse over the google cakes and it says... Happy Birthday Jacquie!!  How wonderful is that!!!
Thank You google!

Its going to be a happy day I just know it...

Smiles, yes I am smiling :)

xxx

20 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday to my British friend! I hope you have a wonderful, fun day!
    Looks like you've gotten many exciting things! (Maybe you can try that variegated floss that came to you from Mississippi when you use your lovely redwork book!!)
    Have a great day and much fun with family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! So many beautiful presents, amazing stitching... wow! Many happy returns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely birthday - a very happy birthday to you!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Jacquie! And enjoy all your gorgeous gifts and the company of family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday dear
    Lovely gifts
    Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! Have a wonderful day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday sweet jcqui Iamso happy that I have found Your blog! :) I know that
    the Redwork Book is awesome because I have it on my stash :)

    Lovely bag and everything ! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tanti auguri a te, tanti auguri a te, tanti auguri a Jacquie, tanti auguri a teeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    (no need to translate it, I think!)
    xxxxx
    R

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Jacquie! Wow Jon! Wow! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! Congrats on your wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!!! Love your gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Jacquie and happy birthday x
    What lovely pressies - I like James Blunt too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you are having an amazing Birthday!! I love the Google Birthday thing. I didn't know it did that!!

    The J looks interesting too, obviously I am very interested in things beginning with J.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So happy you had a great day , lots of lovely gifts have a great Sunday too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday for yesterday. Great pressies... you woz truly spoilt rotten. Pretty sneak peek... how long till the great reveal I wonder..... Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  17. Many Happy Returns Jacquie - it looks like you got some gorgeous gifts and that bag is fab, no wonder you are so happy with it!
    Your date is the same as my late Nan - she was born in 1914 (i think that's right!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday!! Great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry it's late, happy birthday!! Love the handbag! Soooo, jealous! Hope you enjoyed the day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Belated Birthday Wishes to you Jacqui.
    I'm a Radley fan too..... that little doggy is just so cute. I have a radley bag my brother bought me for my 50th last year - enjoy using yours.
    Pretty little new project, looking forward to seeing what you are creating.
    Have fun 'faster' stitching with the lap frame, you'll wonder how you managed without one before.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)