Monday 1 December 2014

1st December.. Open the advent calendar......


Hello my lovely happy friends...

Its just so lovely to be here and sharing today with you all..

Yes.. today is the 1 st December.. Oh my it has come around quickly, I think.  And before we know it Christmas will be done and over and we will be part way through January! 

I must Thank You all very kindly for your lovely comments, I unfortunately have not got around to you all to say Thank You.. note to self... try harder!! :)  I am still blown away by your generosity... you all have kind hearts and I am so happy.

Being the 1 st of December I have opened my Advent Calendar... yes I have one!  Never too old for that!  You would think I would have a yummy chocolate one... no!  Han does not care much for chocolate so no point really. Its the second year I have done this particular calendar and I love it...

Here it is....



Yes it s a wonderful Yankee Candle Christmas House Advent Calendar.

Here is what is inside...



Wonderful tea lights in the most festive scents..

Today's door..



Ooooh its lovely!  I have lit it and mmm its filling my living room with the most wonderful scent.. shame though as I dont know which one it is!  I shall have to guess! mmm maybe snowflake cookie?  Its lovely even though I dont know which one it is!

And I have these all the way through December! :)

Ok to my stitching...

I have done a little more... I just cannot seem to put it down!  An early post today.. that means I can get some more stitching in! :)

Here is where I am now...





I just have the bottom half to do and then its completed...

I hope your all happy stitching and creating?  Wednesday I will be going out to the post office.. to post the wonderful Travelling Treasure Chest.. eeek!!! I wonder who will get it next? Sssshhhh its a secret! ha ah a

Ok.. must get back to my stitching...

Smiles to you all :)

xx

13 comments:

  1. I love that Advent Calendar! I had no idea they had one. I do believe this is going on my list of things to have for next year. Your stitching is lovely as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching

    ReplyDelete
  3. oOo! What a special Advent calendar. I had no idea Yankee did one.
    Your stitching is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is indeed a lovely Advent calendar and pretty stitching, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Advent calendar. Nice progress on your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful calendar! And beautiful stitching. Never cared for pink, but your stitching makes it very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitching , and you Advent calendar is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A superb advent calendar, what a treat each day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous advent calendar!! I saw it in the shop and was extremely tempted to get it :D
    Maybe next year??? Your home is going to smell heavenly throughout all December.
    Lovely stitching too, it's an adorable design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful Advent calendar! Love it - though I love scented candles…..pretty pink project.
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Advent Calendar I really like:-)
    I wish you lots of goodies in it!
    And your embroidery is so sweet:-))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your advent calendar Jacquie. Your stitching looks great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)