Sunday 10 May 2015

Maybe spoke too soon??

Oh my....

Today I really don't feel so good...

Ever since getting over that really nasty bug thing I had I have not felt right at all.  I have been putting on a brave face and trying to carry on, but I know something is just not right.

All I could eat in the hospital was jacket potatoes with baked beans, and a little cheese... See my eating habits are so odd at the moment.  I don't eat meat, don't eat fish, don't eat onions and don't eat eggs... Then I can't drink milk, coffee, tea as these make me sick.  I have felt bloated since starting to eat again after this horrendous bug I caught... But now due to being so bloated I feel sick constantly.. Tried eating little amounts of food and drink.. Nothing is working.  I am wondering if it's totally out of my system??  

It's Sunday today... I think a visit to my doctor is called for?  I am worried as I know I am not drinking and eating enough.  And I still feel so so tired, from lack of iron and I think from being bed bound for so long?

I just want to snap out of this and be me again...

I started stitching, only managing a few stitches here and there as my concentration levels are non existent!  And I still have the issue of trying to get comfy!

When will this end???? OMG!!!

Sorry if you were expecting a happier post or some stitching update.. This is my world right now!  It's not pleasant but I am trying to cope with it..I JUST WANT TO FEEL BETTER!! 

No actually....

I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!!

15 comments:

  1. I am sorry dear you are not feeling better!Yes see your doctor again!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm is it the milk that is making you feel yuk from the tea coffee etc or do you drink it black ??
    defo see the DR as this isn't right .... sorry you are having such a rough time of it atm (((hugs))) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. Unbelievable. Drink water, even in tiny amounts. Can you eat applesauce, or toast, or rice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Jacquie. I'm sad to hear you are going through such a rough time. I hope someone can figure out what is going on. Please take care and keep us posted. You have many friends out here in cyberspace who care about you. Sending love and hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jacquie, I am sorry to hear that you are so sick.Hope you feel better soon. hugs Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. What you wrote in your post just doesn't sound right in my mind. Whether your system still has the nasty bug or there is something else, I think you should contact your doctor. Know you are in my thoughts!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you've had a chance to talk to someone medical about this. Even 111 are better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry you aren't feeling better ~ sending prayers that you find some relief and get some answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear you are not feeling good Jacquie...best to seethe Dr and find out what is happening...hope it is gone soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel better soon. That said, it seems like this is the time to press on these doctors and ask for some definite answers/solutions to your condition. It's one thing to have a problem with the knee, but everything else raises concern. Good luck to you, hun, feel better and don't let these docs leave until they give you definite answers! All my love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry sweetie I hope you get to talk to the doc. Can you take iron supplements? I know I don't have an appetite when I'm exhausted. Usually when I'm recovering from an illness and am not hungry I eat one of my favorite things (chocolate) and the sugar rush helps peak my appetite

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no! So frustrating!! Stay away from potatoes & beans... no wonder you're feeling bloated! :)
    Plenty of water, veg & fruits... think salads!!
    But yep, go and see your GP.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope the dr was able to help and you are soon able to drink and eat again. It was good to read you were out of the hospital and had a little drive in the car.
    Take care, and take it slowly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope the dr can help you get back to your old self. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh dear hope you will soon be back to your old self sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)