Friday 5 June 2015

Oh Happy Day...




Yes indeed friends it is a very happy day.... Hello!!!

Oh my goodness!! I am so so happy to let you all know that I am out of hospital ... Yipppeeee!!


Well I am feeling much better....apparently I had a severe reaction to the anti clotting medication I was taking (Apixaban).  As it was not doing its job absorbing into my body I developed more clots in my lungs.  The hospital looked after me and I am happy to say feeling much much better.  I no longer take blood thinning tablets, I now have to self inject every evening the pre-loaded syringes, the same ones they gave me in the hospital. Let me tell you all this is rather odd!! But I am managing ok, pretty proud of myself. This is so that my stomach can hopefully have time to heal and return to normal...we hope!  The doctors are hopeful that over time I should get back to normal .... I have a follow up appointment the end of July so I am hoping my stomach will be fine by then and I will be able to eat normally?  The doctors told me to 'graze like a cow!' Ha ha meaning eat little and often! Ha ah I thought that rather funny!  Odd thing to say but that stay in hospital was so much nicer, the hospital was 100 times better than my local one.... I might add where I will not be going any time in the future! 

I am back home... Re-building my strength and stamina again! Oooh this is like de-ja-vue!!  But seriously, I feel so so much better and know I will be ok now. On the long road to recovery again!!

Being back home.... Give me a few days to sort myself out and I will be back here showing you all what I have been getting up to.  Yes some stitching I am sure!! 

I want to thank you all, I wish I could thank each of you all individually in person too..... You all have been amazing putting up with me going in and out of hospital... Gosh it's been dreadful this year.  Let's hope things get better and better from now on... 
 
So happy happy to be back :)

See you all soon....






16 comments:

  1. Yay now stay out of the hospital!! :) I'm glad things are getting better and glad that the hospital this time was better to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!!! So good to hear you are home again and on the mend...sounds like a much more positive experience than the last hospital time. Look after yourself and get better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are back home and doing better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it feels wonderful to be home again.... Thank you for popping in to see me :)
      Smiles :)

      Delete
  4. So glad to hear you are out of the hospital and recovering. Wishing you a better rest of the year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... Not much left of the year, done more than my fair share of hospitals I think!! No more!! Feeling so much more positive this time around, I know I was in good hands.... Makes all the difference.
      Smiles :)

      Delete
  5. So glad you are free again. Here's to a much better second half!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had a much more positive experience in that hospital... But yes I am pleased to be out! On wards and up wards now!!
      Smiles :)

      Delete
  6. Hooray home again!!

    I am laughing at you saying how amazing WE have been putting up with the trips to hospitals. Well, I'm going to put my foot down now. NO MORE. You have had enough time off your blog for one year. You are to stay healthy and at home to entertain us all. What do I pay my license fee for? I expect a full service LOL. Just so happy to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news! So happy you're feeling better. About eating like a cow are you not more fan of sheep?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn!! Missed my opera unity there with the doctor!! Yes!! I will graze like a sheep... Hmmmmm or something like that!! Ha ha
      Smiles :)

      Delete
  9. :D You know I am cheering you on! And praying for you.♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Jacquie - what wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. Remember, "eat like a cow," you'll be better in no time - ;0)
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's great! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's like reading! I very much look forward to you !!!
    It will be good!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)