Thursday 8 December 2016

Eeeeeeeek!!!!




OMG!! It been officially launched now so I can show you the beautiful sampler I have just finished for Hands Across The Sea Samplers.  Yes!!! That's it at the top!!

This design is called Mary Brown 1765
Here are some photos of my journey....












I loved stitching this design, it's so colourful..... I feel so privileged to be able to stitch such beautiful designs.  Stitching as a model stitcher for Hands Across The Sea Samplers is a dream for me and I feel so lucky to be on this amazing stitching journey.

I would like to share the back of my work as I am very proud of my stitching...




I hope you like this design, if you would like to stitch it then the link to HATS is in my margin..... Feel free to take a peek! :)

Back soon! Ta ta for now! :) 
Keep smiling :)  

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Just so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Love your wip pictures, it was so much fun to watch your progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is gorgeous Jacquie. Good for you my friend. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one the most beautiful things I've in awhile. You have such talent,a talent that I can only dream about. I also admire the patience you have, they're big projects,I'd only get half way and start looking for something else to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I just noticed that the last picture is the BACK. When I grow up I want to be you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, just beautiful. You did a wonderful job and such a fantastic result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful Jacquie, well done!!! WoW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous sampler Jacquie, such beautiful colours. Is that over one stitching? You did a fantastic job. I wish my backs were as neat as yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I love the colours on this one, yes, all the words are stitched over one and I also got to use other stitches .... Satin stitch and Siberan eye stitch too.
      Did I tell you I love stitching?! Lol
      Smiles :)

      Delete
  8. A very proud moment for your Jacqui, beautiful stitching on the sampler, you should be very proud of the back of your work, its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful stitching! I can't even believe how perfect the back is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Jacquie it's amazing! Congrats! Did you frame it or did they? I'm trying to make my back neater as well and I love how the pin stitch looks to start and finish but it takes a bit longer to do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the last photo for the quilting project. You are so smart and can do it all!! Glad you had fun with your father.

    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)